понедельник, 23 мая 2011 г.


Hello my name is Ben Davis. I want to present you my company called BD Company. I am responsible for everything and risk losing the company. I run my own company for many years, and we meet the needs of a particular class of people.

The history of my company

BD Company - manufacturer of motorcycles based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The company manufactures and sells heavy bikes designed for riding on the highway.

Feature of the marketing policy of the company - creating a community of people who are loyal to it to the brand. In addition to motorcycles, the company produces many consumer products with the logo BD Company. Clothing, footwear, furniture, dishes, sold under the brand, allows high demand. Also, each owner of any of the motorcycles BD has the opportunity to join the community created by the owners of the motorcycles. To date, BD - the most numerous motorcycle club in the world.

An annual profit from my business makes more than $ 300,000. But I have to spend $ 1000 on advertising and $ 3000 on marketing and staff training.
The average company’s income is about $ 100000

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий